New Tomorrowland Lounge To Debut at Disneyland® Resort
There’s a new way for you to take in the Tomorrowland skyline at Disneyland® Park, from a unique point of view! To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Space Mountain at Disneyland Resort, a new lounge experience will debut in Tomorrowland on May 26, 2017.
The new Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience features retro décor and desserts—both sweet and savory, as well as both hot and cold non-alcoholic beverages. The lounge area will be open to Guests from 8-10 p.m. If a fireworks spectacular is scheduled, you will be able to catch a glimpse right from your seat.
The interstellar snack box will include:
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, chives, pimentos, bacon
Cost is $45 for ages 3 and older, tax included. Reservations are now open. Book your visit via Disneyland.com/dining or by calling 714-781-DINE.