There’s a lot to do at the Walt Disney World Resort so narrowing down your time can seem kind of hard. We’ll don’t worry about it! No matter what you do on your vacation it will be magical!
Here are some suggestions on must-do’s this summer:
1. Watch “Happily Ever After” Fireworks – This new nighttime fireworks spectacular is dazzling Guests at Magic Kingdom® Park. Performed nightly, the show draws on dozens of Disney characters and stories to tell a tale about the importance of chasing your dreams and overcoming adversity to find your happily ever after.
2. Explore Pandora – The World of Avatar – This all-new land at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme park transports your Clients to a world of bioluminescent rainforests, floating mountains and soaring banshees. Guests can now experience riding on a mountain banshee on the thrilling Avatar Flight of Passage, or board reed boats for Na’vi River Journey, a family-friendly excursion down a rainforest river to see the Na’vi Shaman of Songs.
3. Enjoy “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – “The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters” showcases a selection of unforgettable soundtrack favorites from Disney•Pixar “Cars,” “Finding Nemo,” “Monsters, Inc.,” “Toy Story” and “Up,” performed by a live orchestra and includes appearances by beloved Disney•Pixar characters like Woody, Buzz and Jessie. This 40-minute concert is presented three times nightly at Theater of the Stars, following regular daily performances of “Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage.”
4. Explore Additions to Star Wars Launch Bay – Replicas from “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” welcome your Clients to Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. (And don’t forget, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular returned earlier in 2017 to the delight of Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. In it, the music, magic and characters of Star Wars combine with special effects, fireworks and state-of-the-art projection to put you inside iconic scenes from the Star Wars saga).
5. Slide Through Miss Adventure Falls – This family-friendly raft adventure just debuted to at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park and whisks your Clients through the remains of a treasure hunter’s hideout.
6. Watch the “Disney Movie Magic” Projection Show – This new projection show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios transforms the park’s iconic Chinese Theater with special lighting and state-of-the-art projection mapping technology to put you right in the middle of a high-energy celebration of films from the Disney family of studios. There will be dozens of movies highlighted, from Disney classics like “Mary Poppins” to contemporary blockbusters such as “Pirates of the Caribbean,” the Indiana Jones adventures and this summer’s “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”