Today Walt Disney World announced that they would be increasing ticket pricing beginning December 8th.
Along with increased ticket pricing, they will also be raising the price of the park hopper add-on, including Park hopper and Park Hopper plus.
Annual passes will also be receiving a price increase including the incredi pass, sorcerer pass, and pirate pass.
Official details from Disney are below:
BEGINNING DEC. 8:
1-Day, 1-Park Tickets
- Beginning Dec. 8, Walt Disney World will introduce park-specific pricing on 1-day, 1-park tickets.Moving forward, guests will select a date and theme park before purchasing their ticket. When you purchase a 1-Day ticket for a specific date and theme park, a theme park reservation will automatically be made at the time of purchase.
- This change is only for those who purchase 1-day tickets for a specific date and park. Most guests will continue to make theme park reservations.
- With the new park-specific pricing, Magic Kingdom Park will be priced at or above our other theme parks due to the incredible demand, as it remains the most-visited theme park in the world. A 1-day ticket for a specific date and park will range from:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: $109-$159 (same range as today)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios:$124-$179
- EPCOT: $114-$179
- Magic Kingdom Park: $124-$189
- Note: The $189 price point is specifically for the week of Christmas to New Year’s.
Park Hopper Add-on
- On Dec. 8, we will update pricing on select add-on options, including the Park Hopper Option and Park Hopper Plus Option.
- On Dec. 8,Annual Pass pricing for the Incredi-, Sorcerer and Pirate Annual Passes will increase between $43-100. The Disney Pixie Dust Pass will remain at its current price.
- The Disney Pixie Dust Pass remains available for purchase, as our other three Annual Passes remain unavailable for new sales for the time being as we stay focused on our current Passholders. As a reminder, All Annual Passes continue to be available for renewal.