Disney World Tickets Discount
Disney World Tickets Discount is a great phrase to be searching for these days! That’s because they are readily available and can offer you big savings over gate pricing. In fact, we have the best Disney World Tickets Discount on all our tickets including Base tickets, Park Hopper tickets and Park Hopper Plus tickets.
If you’ve never been to the Walt Disney World Resort or it’s been a few years, here’s a refresher on what tickets are available and their options. The most basic of tickets is the Base Ticket which offers you access to 1 park per day. This means you cannot switch parks during the day. You’re essentially stuck at the park you enter first. While these tickets don’t offer much flexibility they do cost less than the other options.
Park Hopper tickets give you access to all 4 parks on the same day, allowing to you switch between them all unlimited. You’re not stuck in one park for the entire day. This is our preferred ticket for this reason alone. Nobody wants to be stuck in a busy park all day long. Being able to move around can really open up your schedule and allow you to experience more.
Park Hopper Plus tickets give you access to all 4 parks on the same day just like the hopper tickets. You also receive the opportunity to go miniature golfing, enjoy 2 water parks, golf 9 holes and check-out the ESPN center. This ticket is especially nice during the hot summer months. We think the water parks are your best use of time with these tickets. The number of visits to these activities is based on how many days your ticket is.
How to get the Disney World Tickets Discount
Getting your Disney World Tickets Discount is simple and easy with Park Savers. Just follow these steps:
- Visit Parksavers.com and select Orlando -> Buy Walt Disney World Tickets
- Now select your ticket type. Base, Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus.
- Now select how many days you want to visit the parks for.
- Choose how many adult and child tickets you need for your group.
- Click “next” to continue to check-out.
- Choose your delivery method, either shipped or will call pick-up.
- Complete your details and then click “purchase.”
That’s it! You’ve just saved a ton of money and you’re on your way to Walt Disney World! Remember that your Walt Disney World tickets can either be shipped or set-up for will call pick-up. Whichever option you choose you’ll be able to link your tickets to your MDE account online within 24 hrs. or less. This will allow you to make FastPass+ reservations.
FastPass+ comes with your tickets
Every valid Walt Disney World ticket comes with FastPass+ for free. This service does not need to be purchased. Once you’ve received your ticket confirmation number you’ll be able to log-on to your MDE account online and start making FastPass+ reservations.
Your Disney World Tickets Discount doesn’t change how things work when comparing tickets purchased directly from Disney. They work exactly the same. You’ll be able to make 3 FastPass+ reservations for each day of your visit for one park. If you’re staying on property you can book these 60 days in advance. If you’re not staying on property you can book 30 days in advance. We highly recommend booking a property hotel to take advantage of the 60 days. It makes a big difference for attractions such as Fight of Passage, Toy Story Mania, Slinky Dog Dash, Frozen Ever After and more.
Getting around Walt Disney World
If you’re staying on property you’ll have access to free bus transportation from your hotel to the parks and Disney Springs. If you’re staying off property some hotels have shuttles, others will require you to drive. If you want to avoid paying parking fees everyday you may want to take advantage of Uber or LYFT. These services are readily available and can drop you off right at the parks entrances. No long walks!
We have some special promo codes for new users that will give you free rides:
Uber – deang2368ue
LYFT – PARKSAVERS
Depending on where you use those promo codes you can receive up to $50 in free rides.
A few quick tips for those of you using Disney World Tickets Discount and using the free Disney World transportation buses.
- Early buses can be packed. Sometimes waiting for later buses can make your wait time less.
- Same goes for later buses. Trying to catch a bus right after the fireworks at Magic Kingdom can have you waiting in very long bus lines. Either leave just a little before or wait for some time after the fireworks end to catch one.
- You can now track Disney buses through the Walt Disney World app. It will tell you approximate times of arrival to your resort hotel so you can plan to leave your room at the right time.
- Buses typically run every 15-20 minutes but nothing is guaranteed. Sometimes buses come every 10 minutes, sometimes every 30 minutes.