Bop into a blast from the past and venture into a galaxy far, far away, as Disneyland After Dark brings two more themed “nites” and even more fun to Disneyland Resort this spring! Returning are Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite and Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite. At these popular after-hours events, guests will enjoy themed entertainment, beloved Disney characters, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, specialty menu items, merchandise and more.
Disneyland After Dark events begin with a three-hour pre-party mix-in from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT at Disneyland park, then the private party begins from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. PT, where guests may ride some popular attractions after regular park hours! They’ll also receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party,* along with commemorative keepsakes including a souvenir credential and event guide map to remember their Disneyland After Dark experience.
Here are the exciting details for these upcoming Disneyland After Dark events:
Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite
April 18 & 20, 2023, at Disneyland Park
This one is the coolest, daddy-o! Don favorite flashback fashions and join us for Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite, an after-hours soiree inspired by the debonair days of the ‘50s and ‘60s. Take a trip down memory lane to relive Disney’s classic past with music and entertainment that pay tribute to the first decade of Disneyland park. Mickey Mouse and his friends will sport retro outfits, along with visits from some nostalgic characters, which will make for great photo moments! Here are some additional highlights of what guests will enjoy:
- Gaze upon “Fantasy in the Sky,” a nighttime spectacular giving a nod to the same-named fireworks display that first illuminated the night in Disneyland park in 1957!
- Do the twist, the mashed potato and bunny hop your way to dance parties around Disneyland park with bands and deejays inspired by the era.
- Snack like it’s 1955 with treats that are inspired by the park’s early days, made once again just for this event!
- Picture yourself in vintage photo backdrops of attractions and posters from yesteryear like Skyway or Autopia, and from timeless Disney films captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Enjoy after-hours access to iconic Disneyland attractions such as Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise.
- Enjoy pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite
May 2, 4, 8 & 11, 2023, at Disneyland Park
Claim your allegiance at Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite! Galactic and fantastic, this event is back with four “nites” – the most ever – where guests can live their own epic Star Wars adventure:
- Be wowed watching “Star Wars:Celebrate the Nite” as fireworks illuminate the skies above Disneyland park. This pyrotechnic spectacle is set to the powerful music of Star Wars
- Prepare for Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers during the March of the First Order in Tomorrowland, as they search for a Resistance spy.
- You may encounter travelers across the galaxy like Tuskan Raiders and Jawas.
- Get ready to master a lightsaber! Attend the Lightsaber Instructional demonstration, where you will learn to handle a lightsaber through a series of elite moves, sure to bring out your inner Jedi!
- Picture yourself in dynamic photo backdrops featuring some of the galaxy’s favorite heroes and villains, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Explore themed snacks such as intergalactic churros and other out-of-this-world sweets!
- Begin your adventure with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
A limited number of these Disneyland After Dark tickets will go on pre-sale for Magic Key holders beginning Feb. 21, 2023 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT) on Disneyland.com. On Feb. 23, 2023 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), tickets will go on sale to the general public and are subject to availability.