Terms and Conditions for Disneyland Resort Packages
Package Terms & Conditions
· All prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change until package is paid in full. After package is paid in full, price remains subject to change at any time if changes are made or due to imposition of taxes or other charges of governmental authorities. Everyone on the same reservation must be on the same package and purchase the same ticket options. If air transportation is included in the package, the airfare is not guaranteed until paid in full and the tickets are issued. Vacation package prices are all-inclusive and cannot be broken down into individual component pricing.
Costs Not Included
· Parking (self and valet) as applicable, in-room incidentals (i.e., movies, games and honor bar), gratuities, laundry, telephone calls, child care, activities, beverages, meals, sightseeing, services and other expenses not listed as part of the package features are not included in the rates.
· Advance reservations are accepted up to one business day prior to arrival date for packages including accommodations at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort and up to two business days prior to arrival for all other packages. (Saturday, Sunday and U.S. legal holidays are not considered business days.) Advance reservation requirements may be more restrictive for international addresses. Features for all packages are subject to change and may be based on features available on date of Guest arrival, not those in effect at time the reservation is made.
· All Guests’ full legal names (including children) are required at the time the reservation is made. Children’s ages are also required at the time the reservation is made. Date of birth and gender are required for all Guests, including infants, if the reservation includes air transportation. Name changes are not permitted and reservation package components are non-transferable.
Deposit and Payment Procedures
· Deposit – A deposit of $200 per reservation plus cost of optional travel insurance will be due and must be received by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. (“Disney”) within 3 days of booking the reservation or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. For reservations that include air transportation, a deposit of $200 plus the total price of the airfare and optional travel insurance is due at the time the reservation is made.
· Final Payment – For reservations made 31 days or more prior to arrival, final payment is due at the time the reservation is made. For reservations made 30 days or less prior to arrival, full payment is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at the time the reservation is booked. Disney reserves the right to cancel without notice when deposit or final payment is not received by the due date. WDTC accepts select credit cards, check, or money order as payment. Travel documents will not be issued until final payment is received.
Cancellation Prior to Guest Arrival
· Cancellation of Reservation – If the reservation is cancelled, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees, vacation insurance premium, and other amounts owed, will be refunded. For a cancellation made 29 – 2 days prior to arrival, there is a cancellation fee of $200 per package, plus any cancellation fees assessed by other suppliers. For reservations cancelled 1 day prior to arrival through scheduled day of arrival and for reservation no-shows, the full package price is non-refundable.
· Guest will be responsible for any change or cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time.
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
· Changes to Reservation – For a change made 29 days or less prior to arrival that results in a change in the package price, a change fee of $50 per package, plus any change fees assessed by hotels and other suppliers, will be charged. Such change fees must be paid in addition to any increase in the package price resulting from the change. If air travel has been ticketed, Guest will be responsible for any increase in airfare as well as the change fee assessed by the airline.
· Land portions of the reservation cannot be canceled without also canceling the air portion of the reservation booked through Disney. Airlines/hotels/suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations. All existing travel documents must be returned to Disney via overnight delivery service and revised travel documents will be delivered to Guest via express service, both at Guest’s expense. Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
Travel Insurance and Other Related Services
· For questions, changes, or cancellations please contact Reservations at 714-520-5050. Please do not respond to this e-mail. If you purchased Vacation Insurance as part of your Disneyland Resort Vacation package, please visit www.disneyland.com/travelinsurance.
· No refunds will be given for reservations cancelled one day prior to arrival, on the day of arrival, or reservation no-shows. No refunds will be made for unused admission tickets, options or features, including meals. No refunds for airline tickets will be made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed. Any refunds must be requested in writing and will be assessed a $25 processing fee. All travel documents must be returned to Disney within 90 days in order to process any refund. Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the Guest’s travel agent if the reservation is made through a travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refund monies by Guests from their travel agents.
· Flight schedules are not guaranteed. Disney shall not be responsible for any airline schedule changes, delays, cancellations, or any airlines’ failure to perform for any reason including, but not limited to, strike or bankruptcy or cessation. Duplicate reservations are subject to cancellation by the airlines without notice. Guests are responsible for reconfirming all flights directly with the airlines and are responsible for any additional fees (for example, baggage fees or curbside check-in charges) payable directly to the airlines. Please contact airline directly prior to leaving home to obtain additional fee information. Seat assignments are not guaranteed. If seat selection is unavailable through Disney, seats will be assigned at airport check-in or may be obtained directly from the airline(s). Guests age 17 and younger must fly with an adult on the same itinerary and reservation. At this time, a government-issued photo identification is required for all air passengers 18 years and older. Travelers flying from origins outside the U.S. are responsible for obtaining the required travel documents for airline check-in and entry into the U.S. A birth certificate may be required for infants.
· Special promotional or online bookings may have alternate payment procedures and/or change/cancellation fees than outlined above.
· Travel documents are shipped via express service to any U.S. address (not including P.O. Boxes) provided at the time of booking. Signature required upon delivery. For reservations booked and paid 7 days or less prior to arrival date and reservations booked from international addresses, travel documents are delivered to host hotel. Disney is not responsible for lost or stolen documents, and any lost or misplaced documents will result in additional fees. All documents must be returned to Disney within 90 days of cancellation should reservation be cancelled prior to scheduled arrival date. All travel documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the service provider.
Hotel Check-In and Check-Out
· Standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and checkout time is 11:00 a.m., but may vary by hotel. During peak periods, check-in may be delayed. Hotel may require a security/incidental/phone credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in.
· Unaccompanied minors must be at least 14 years of age to check-in to the hotels. Such minors will need the following in order to check-in: (i) a valid form of ID (State issued DL, State ID, Military ID or Passport), (ii) a responsibility Waiver signed and notarized by their parent/guardian (Waiver may be obtained by calling Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at 714 520-5080), and (iii) if minor is pre-paid and would like to charge to the room, they must bring a valid Credit Card to be placed on file for incidentals.
Room Location and Other Information
· Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms, non smoking rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Maximum occupancy is a combination of adults and children per room and varies by hotel. Extra bedding may be requested at time of reservation or hotel check-in and is subject to availability; a fee plus tax may apply and is payable directly to the hotel at the time of checkout. (Extra bedding types vary by property and are defined as a rollaway, daybed, chair-bed, or sofa bed). Some hotels, including but not limited to the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort and Disney Vacation Club® Resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in Guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
· Please be advised that notwithstanding your use of a sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, the hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purposes including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of guests and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
Guests with Disabilities
· For Guests with disabilities who require accessible accommodations, specific information and assistance can be requested through Disney regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. Disney will also contact our third party provider(s) on a Guest’s behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability.
· If your Walt Disney Travel Company package includes car rental, present your rental voucher to the Car Rental desk. Renter must be at least 21 years of age. Additional surcharges apply to renters 21-24 and will be assessed at the rental counter. Renters must present a valid driver’s license with an acceptable major credit card in his or her name. Other standard rental qualifications apply. Car Rental must be rented for a minimum one 24 hour period. Car rental includes unlimited mileage airport fees, local surcharges and State/Local taxes. Additional daily and hourly rate charges, additional driver’s fee, Collision Damage Waiver, Loss Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and Carefree Personal Protection gasoline, optional refueling service and any other charges are extra. California State Law requires child restraint seats for children under 6 years or 60 pounds. Child restraint seats must be requested at the time of booking for an additional charge. Seat belts should be used by all passengers. There are no drop charges for rentals picked up and returned within the State of California. A drop charge may be added to rentals picked up in California and returned outside the state, depending on the car class. Drop-off charges are payable at the time of rental at the car rental counter. Vehicles may not be driven into Mexico.
Disneyland® Resort Theme Park Tickets**
· Each DISNEYLAND® RESORT PARK HOPPER® SOUVENIR multi-day ticket admits Guest to one or both Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks for the number of days listed on the ticket. Each DISNEYLAND® RESORT 1-PARK PER DAY SOUVENIR multi-day ticket entitles a Guest to admittance to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park for the number of days listed on the ticket; the ticket is not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Disneyland® Resort Park Tickets of 3 days and above include one Magic Morning admission for early entry into a designated theme park. All Disneyland® Resort Park multi-day tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 13, 2018, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of the ticket constitutes one full day of use.
**Tickets are non-refundable, unused amount may be applied toward new, equal or higher value ticket purchase at current prices.
· Any concerns or requests regarding your WDTC travel package must be submitted in writing to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc., P.O. Box 4180, Anaheim, CA 92803-4180 or by email to WDTC.Guest.Communications@disneyonline.com within 90 days after travel has been completed.
General Conditions and Responsibilities
· Disney, its directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives, shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage caused or arising in connection with any transportation, hotel or other services or products of third parties provided through Disney, or as a result of acts of God, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control. Disney reserves the right to accept, retain, decline or cancel any reservation or any Guest as a participant in its packages at any time and for any reason. In addition, Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation, including the price, at any time prior to Guest check-in if the reservation includes or was made as the result of a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the package or package components, or where it appears that a Guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation. If a package is cancelled by Disney, Disney shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of monies paid to Disney for the package. The terms and conditions of any transportation services provided by airlines, car rental agencies or non-Disney Hotels shall be as represented by those third parties. Terms and conditions are subject to change by Disney without notice. If these Terms and Conditions contain any provisions construed to be unenforceable or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed modified to conform to applicable law, or if this would cause an unreasonable result, such provision shall be stricken from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the binding force and effect of any of its other provisions.
· All sales of packages take place in and are consummated in the State of California. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all packages, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, components such as tickets, park admissions, packages, and room accommodations (all collectively, “Terms, Reservations and Products”) must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, California having subject matter jurisdiction. These Terms, Reservations and Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Send Payments Via Regular Mail and USPS Express Mail to:
DISNEYLAND RESORT RESERVATIONS
P.O. BOX 4180
ANAHEIM, CA 92803-4180
Send ALL OTHER Overnight Payments To:
DISNEYLAND RESORT RESERVATIONS
ATTN: DEPOSIT PAYMENTS
1020 W BALL ROAD TDA 229X
ANAHEIM, CA 92802
Reservation Office Hours (Pacific Time):
Sunday through Saturday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Hours may vary seasonally.
Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 2006-0198#
Effective beginning July 2015.