If you are headed to the Disneyland® Resort, you can still experience Pixar Fest until Sept. 3, 2018 to celebrate some of your favorite characters and stories from Pixar Animation Studios.
With six weeks left to enjoy Pixar Fest, here are six things not to miss:
- “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular“ – Guests can celebrate the heart of Pixar with this emotion-filled fireworks and multimedia spectacular. Watch from Sleeping Beauty Castle, ‘it’s a small world,’ Rivers of America or Main Street, U.S.A. for a different perspective!
- Themed Eats and Treats – A bevy of delicious, limited-time Pixar-inspired fare awaits! Favorites include “Toy Story”-inspired Cheeseburger Pizza from Alien Pizza Planet and “Monsters, Inc.”-inspired Chilled Noodle Salad from Lucky Fortune Cookery.
- Pixar Pals Dance Party – In the evening, you can head over to Tomorrowland Terrace in Disneyland Park for a groovin’ time with pals like Mike and Sulley from “Monsters, Inc.” or Woody and Jessie from “Toy Story.”
- Limited-time Merchandise – You can get into the spirit with unique Pixar Fest apparel, accessories, souvenirs and more! Top picks include Pixar-themed headwear and friendship charm bracelets.
- Atmosphere Entertainment – Guests can enjoy the memorable tunes of Pixar films played by the Disneyland Band, Dapper Dans, Royal Street Bachelors, Jambalaya Jazz Band, Mariachi Divas and The Straw Hatters. Be sure to check out the daily entertainment schedule to catch upcoming performances!
- Pixar Shorts Film Festival – Returning July 20, 2018 to the Sunset Showcase Theater at Disney California Adventure® Park, you can check out heartwarming Pixar Shorts, including “Bao,” “La Luna” and “Sanjay’s Super Team,” all presented in 3D!
In addition, as we previously announced, “a bug’s land” will be closing to make way for the Super Hero-themed land, which will open in 2020. The last day to experience the fun of being a bug is Sept. 4, 2018.
Attractions, entertainment and offerings are subject to change without notice.
Dean has been writing and blogging for over 10 years. He specializes in Disney theme park news including updates, openings, special events and general advice for travelers. He doesn’t shy away from the good, the bad and the ugly. His previous work includes being a Cast Member at Disneyland and working as a travel agent.