With Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge officially opening last week at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, our Walt Disney World® Resort hotels are joining in on the galactic celebrations with their own special eats and treats! Each of these offerings are only available for a limited time!
Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake – Available now through Sept. 21 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
A chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream and a chocolate candy sash.
Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 7 at the Ganachery at Disney Springs®
A milk chocolate lollipop shaped like the Millennium Falcon.
Chewbacca Cake – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 12 at Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
Full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of 4 different flavors. For more information or to place an order, call (407) 934-3500 or swing by the shop at least 72 hours in advance.
The Dark Side Dessert – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 29 at the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
Red velvet cake with cream cheese swirl and chocolate ganache on top of a sugar cookie.
Yoda Cone – Available starting Aug. 29 at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Lime Dole Whip served in a green cone and topped with white chocolate Yoda ears.
In addition to the hotel offerings, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is offering a few special Star Wars–themed items too! This includes the return of the popular Lightsaber Churros as well as the debut of a few new items like the Resistance Shake and the Galactic Funnel Cake.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – All items available starting August 29, 2019
- Lightsaber Churros (various outdoor vending locations) – dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita (various outdoor bar locations) – tequila, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus (Backlot Express) – red pepper hummus topped with fried chick peas, and spicy plant-based meat crumbles and plain hummus topped with cucumber, tomato, onions, and cilantro served with pita chips and greens
- Bantha Skewers (Catalina Eddie’s) – chermoula-marinated beef skewers with cous cous salad topped with yogurt sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles (Hollywood and Vine) – Darth Vader waffles topped with bourbon maple glaze
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away Espresso Mousse (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo) – caramel and espresso mousse with chocolate ganache
- Resistance Shake (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant) – Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip swirl with a sugar rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance chocolate piece
- Galactic Funnel Cake (Epic Eats) – funnel cake with strawberries, cookies and cream crumbles, and candy rocks
Dean has been writing and blogging for over 10 years. He specializes in Disney theme park news including updates, openings, special events and general advice for travelers. He doesn’t shy away from the good, the bad and the ugly. His previous work includes being a Cast Member at Disneyland and working as a travel agent.