Make the most with Our Top 5 Disneyland Bars and Lounges
The Top 5 Disneyland Bars and Lounges include the theme parks, property hotels of the Disneyland Resort and Downtown Disney. None of these lounges have a minimum age requirement so families are allowed in as long no one underage sits at the actual bar.
The Top 5 Disneyland Bars and Lounges in no particular order:
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – Enjoy some tropical hawaiian drinks with a twist! HippopotoMai-Tai, Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum and Schweitzer Falls (nonalcoholic) are just some of the fun drinks this place serves up. They also serve some amazing finger foods and have live music each night. Seating inside and outside.
- Carthay Circle Lounge – Enjoy a classy setting and some classy drinks at this Golden Age lounge inside Carthay Circle Restaurant. Don’t miss out on their finger foods either including their twice cooked vietnamese tacos! Get there early as the outline line can get long!
- Hearthstone Lounge – Located inside Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, the Hearthstone Lounge is a great place to relax and enjoy a cocktail away from the park hustle and bustle. Toast by the fire or simply enjoy a conversation with a friend or group. This lounge can accommodate larger parties.
- Steakhouse 55 Lounge [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – Located in the convention area of the the Disneyland Hotel this lounge has minimal seating but some really great drinks! Don’t forget to try their 24 layer chocolate cake made with chocolate, nutella and chocolate frosting!
- Mendocino Terrace [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – This hidden gem is one of our favorite places to enjoy a glass of wine! Situated next to a stone fountain guests can sample local and international wines, enjoy some flights and ports and enjoy some classy cheeses. The setting around this lounge is fantastic!
None of these lounges or bars require reservations but it is smart to get there early as they are first come first served. Many of them give priority to guests dining at the restaurant if one is connected to the lounge. There are also several bars located in the Downtown Disney District that are open later than some of the above mentioned places.
If you want to know more fun facts and general information about each restaurant above be sure to click on their links. For more Top 5 at the Disneyland Resort click here!