Quality time on the Top 5 Family Rides at Disneyland Park
Top 5 Family Rides at Disneyland Park features rides that any age and height can go on. If you have a group with older kids or adults check out our Top 5 Rides at Disneyland Park.
The Top 5 Family Rides at Disneyland Park in no particular order:
- Pirates of the Caribbean [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] –Psst! Avast there! It be too late to alter course, mateys. Enjoy a plunge into pirate territory and keep a look-out for Captain Jack Sparrow!
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – You’ve joined the Galactic Alliance and now must take on Zurg in this fun point and shoot game in Tomorrowland.
- Jungle Cruise [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – The deal at Disneyland can be found here! Trader Sam is willing to give you 2 of his heads for just 1 of yours! Head into the jungle and be prepared for some great animal sightings and some serious sarcasm.
- Haunted Mansion [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – This erie New Orleans Estate has 99 happy haunts and looking for 1 more. Be sure to visit during the Halloween and Holiday season to see Jack Skellington’s take on Christmas!
- Disneyland Railroad [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – Enjoy a trip around the original Magic Kingdom on Walt’s favorite ride at Disneyland. The newly remodeled track now takes a route around the Rivers of America offer an amazing view of waterfalls and a trestle bridge. You can hop on at Main Street U.S.A, New Orleans Square, Toon Town and Tomorrowland.
Only 2 our Top 5 Family Rides at Disneyland are FastPass attractions so be sure to take advantage shorter lines! MaxPass is also available now at the Disneyland Resort. If you don’t know much about MaxPass be sure to read our guide.
If you want to know more fun facts and general information about each ride above be sure to click on their links. For more Top 5 at the Disneyland Resort click here!