Don’t miss the Top 5 Quick Service Restaurants at California Adventure Park!
The Top 5 Quick Service Restaurants at California Adventure Park were not easy to choose as the park has lots of great places to eat! None of these restaurants require reservations as they are quick service and available to anyone throughout the day. Most quick service places offer a variety of food including several healthy options.
The Top 5 Quick Service Restaurants at California Adventure Park in no particular order:
- Award Wieners [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – We know this sounds ridiculous, a hot dog joint on their Top 5? Just trust us on this one. Any of their sausage dogs are amazing and served on a buttered and toasted bun with your favorite toppings or theirs. There’s a reason this line is long all day long…the people know and so should you!
- Pacific Wharf Cafe – If you love sourdough you’re in for a real treat! This place serves up some of the best bread bowls and salads you can find! Broccoli cheddar soup or an chicken, apple and walnut salad served in a warm bread bowl always hits the spot! You can also get sandwiches and breakfast here as well!
- Schmoozie’s – Love a smoothie? This place serves up some of the best ones! On a hot day this place can help cool you off with a cold and health drink or a refresher like lavender lemonade. they have seasonal offerings and coffee and tea as well.
- Paradise Garden Grill – This quick service restaurant is very seasonal, changing to accommodate whatever celebration is going on in the park. Despite this they serve up some tasty foods including several awesome salads!
- Flo’s V8 Cafe – We love this place for breakfast but during lunch and dinner you can also enjoy some classic meals including pork ribs, roast beef and cheddar and a turkey dip to name a few! Try their brioche french toast covered with bananas and caramel sauce for breakfast. It’s heavenly!
One tip we love to share with others about the quick service dining locations is the fact that you can always get free water at any of them! Why spend $3+ for a bottle when you can get a large cup for free? Just ask the Cast Member at the ordering window for a cup of water. They usually have several pre-made so they can just hand them to you. Your wallet will still feel heavy at the end of the day!
If you want to know more fun facts and general information about each restaurant above be sure to click on their links. For more Top 5 at the Disneyland Resort click here!