The Top 5 Sit Down Restaurants at California Adventure Park were not easy to choose as the park has lots of great places to eat! Many of the restaurants require advance reservations which we would suggest making either online or via the app. Currently you can book reservations 60 days in advance of your dining date.
The Top 5 Sit Down Restaurants at California Adventure Park in no particular order:
- Wine Country Trattoria – If you love wine, Italian food and family then this is the place for you! House-made lasagna, fried calamari, Spaghetti Bolognese and fettuccine shrimp alfredo are just a few of the offerings at this patio restaurant.
- Ariel’s Grotto – To be completely honest we’re not huge fans of the actual restaurant serving lunch and dinner but we do the Princess Character dining experience at breakfast. All the princesses come out to
- Carthay Circle Restaurant [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – Easily our favorite restaurant at Disneyland Resort and not just for the amazing setting inside Pirates of the Caribbean! It serves the best food including the Monte Cristo sandwich and a flat iron steak to die for! We always ask for a water table so we can side closest to the water.
- Waiting for something great!
- Looking for something wonderful!
One of out Top 5 Sit Down Restaurants at California Adventure Park is a character dining experience. You’ll want to make advanced reservations for this as well as purchasing discounted dining vouchers (scroll towards the bottom) for it. Save on tax and gratuity by purchasing these vouchers before you go!
If you want to know more fun facts and general information about each restaurant above be sure to click on their links. For more Top 5 at the Disneyland Resort click here!