The Top 5 Sit Down Restaurants at Disneyland Park were not easy to choose as the park has lots of great places to eat! Many of the restaurants require advance reservations which we would suggest making either online or via the app. Currently you can book reservations 60 days in advance of your dining date.
The Top 5 Sit Down Restaurants at Disneyland Park in no particular order:
- Cafe Orleans – Located in the middle of New Orleans Square this sidewalk cafe features some classic New Orleans dishes including the Monte Cristo Sandwich. It’s the same sandwich found at the Blue Bayou but costs just a bit less. Score!
- Carnation Cafe – Also a sidewalk restaurant, you’ll find some of Walt’s favorite dishes being served here. It’s open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We recommend either but their breakfast is fantastic!
- Blue Bayou [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – Easily our favorite restaurant at Disneyland Resort and not just for the amazing setting inside Pirates of the Caribbean! It serves the best food including the Monte Cristo sandwich and a flat iron steak to die for! We always ask for a water table so we can side closest to the water.
- Club 33 [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – If you ever get a chance to eat at this members-only club located in the second story of the New Orleans Square building you have to do it! It’s pricey but there’s so much history and you’ll enjoy one of the best meals of your life!
- Plaza Inn [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – Only during breakfast is this place a true sit-down restaurant. Join Minnie and her friends for a character dining meal you won’t soon forget! There’s something for everyone at this massive buffet, our favorite character dining experience at the Disneyland Resort.
One of out Top 5 Sit Down Restaurants at Disneyland Park is a character dining experience. You’ll want to make advanced reservations for this as well as purchasing discounted dining vouchers (scroll towards the bottom) for it. Save on tax and gratuity by purchasing these vouchers before you go!
If you want to know more fun facts and general information about each restaurant above be sure to click on their links. For more Top 5 at the Disneyland Resort click here!