Now, and throughout the summer, there’s so many exciting things to enjoy, including:
- Take a ride on the recently opened Jessie’s Critter Carousel at Disney California Adventure
- Delight in a freshly reimagined Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland
- Savor the breathtaking World of Color, which recently made its stunning return to Disney California Adventure
- Snap some Instagram-worthy shots at the all-new Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration at Downtown Disney.
- Watch as the magic of Disney animation and music come to life at “Mickey’s PhilharMagic” at Disney California Adventure
- Indulge in over-the-top ice cream creations at Black Tap, which is now open at Downtown Disney.
Rooms at the three Disneyland Resort hotels are still available in June. And, Guests who stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019, will receive a designated reservation to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay.
There’s so much to see and do throughout the entire Disneyland Resort! Be sure to purchase your discount Disneyland Resort tickets and packages at Parksavers.com
Dean has been writing and blogging for over 10 years. He specializes in Disney theme park news including updates, openings, special events and general advice for travelers. He doesn’t shy away from the good, the bad and the ugly. His previous work includes being a Cast Member at Disneyland and working as a travel agent.