Earlier this week Walt Disney World Resort announced that they would be making changes for vacations starting in 2024. Most, if not all, were welcomed by fans, who, as of lately, have not enjoyed the changes made by Disney at their theme parks including the Park Reservations Program and Genie+.
The highlights of the announcement include:
- Removing theme park reservation requirements for date-based tickets
- Introducing ‘good-to-go days’ for Annual Passholders
- Bringing back Disney Dining Plans
- Continuing to provide extended park time to Disney Resort hotel guests
- Simplifying the Disney Genie+ experience
Disney released a graphic for guests to view which you can find below. Some of the changes are still waiting on final details while others are set to go starting in 2024.
Guests can start booking their 2024 Walt Disney World vacations starting May 31st, 2023.