Question: Can Disneyland Tickets Be Purchased on the Disneyland App?
Answer: Yes you can!
Since Disney is going mobile for just about everything, you can purchase your Disneyland tickets directly from the official mobile app and redeem them from your phone at the park gates. While this may not be news to some, I find that everytime I visit the parks there are still long box office lines in the morning and evening.
While I understand that not everyone is just buying tickets into the parks, I think the vast majority are. And they are waiting 15-20 minutes or longer just to do this. That’s why I love the idea of letting others know that you can skip those long lines and purchase your Disneyland tickets directly from the app!
It’s as simple as this:
- Install the official Disneyland Resort app before you arrive or if you’re already there.
- Sign in to your Disneyland.com account or create one if you haven’t already. It only takes a minute.
- Once signed in click the + symbol at the bottom of the screen, then click “Buy Tickets and Annual Passports.
- Click “Theme Park Tickets” on the next screen to continue.
- Now choose your ticket length from 1-5 days and choose if you want 1 park per day or park hopper. Then choose if you want MaxPass or not.
- Now purchase your tickets! Add a payment method if you need to and finish the purchase. Your tickets will automatically link to the app right away and you can now enter the parks using your mobile phone!
Here’s some photos of the process in case you’re a visual person:
Not only does this method take only a few minutes, you’ll save tons of time not having to wait in the box office lines by purchasing your tickets from the mobile app.
So now that you know the secret be sure to share it with others so that they can enjoy more time in the parks and less time in line!
Dean has been writing and blogging for over 10 years. He specializes in Disney theme park news including updates, openings, special events and general advice for travelers. He doesn’t shy away from the good, the bad and the ugly. His previous work includes being a Cast Member at Disneyland and working as a travel agent.