This is where you want to go to spend time with your family during the holidays, or any other time of the year, for that matter. There are so many things to do at Disney World.
There are more than 40 rides in Disney World alone, and we will take a look at some of them. All these rides are spread out all over the different theme parks at Disney World.
There are different types of tickets available at Disney World that can be used in many different ways for your visit. Read on to find out where you can get your tickets today.
This is where you want to go to spend time with your family during the holidays, or any other time of the year, for that matter. There are so many things to do at Disney World that you will need to plan in advance what to do.
You can not just go there and do whatever you find to do in just one single day. There is just too much to do and see. Let’s take a closer look at what Disney World has to offer and how to go about making the most of your visit.
We will also take a look at what types of passes you might need to avoid wasting time in long lines.
Disney World – What To Do
This resort is divided into different parks, so you can easily plan a day or a few days at a time. Each of the theme parks at Disney World has its own range of attractions and rides that you can explore.
While the others are theme parks, Disney Springs is a retail, dining, and entertainment center. It was previously known as Downtown Disney, and it is free to be entered by anybody.
The Different Theme Parks
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney Springs
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Blizzard Beach Water Park
There are more than 40 rides in Disney World alone, and we will take a look at some of them. All these rides are spread out all over the different theme parks at Disney World. The following is a list of some of these rides.
- It’s A Small World
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant
- Jungle Cruise
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Mad Tea Party
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Haunted Mansion
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- The Authority People Mover
- Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Na’vi River Journey
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- TriceraTop Spin
- Wildlife Express Train
The attractions may include animal explorations, as well as indoor shows and showrooms that can be explored.
- Discovery Island Trails
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trails
- It’s Tough To Be A Bug
- Maharajah Animal Trek
- Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- The Animation Experience at Conservation Station
- Oasis exhibits
- The Hall of Presidents
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Wilderness Explorers
- Swiss Family Treehouse
These are only a small portion of all the attractions that are available at Disney World for your entertainment.
There are many Disney characters that can be seen moving around in Disney World that you can interact with. These are people dressed up in costumes, and they look just like many of the favorite Disney characters from the movies.
Here is a list of some of the characters you might encounter while wandering around in Disney World. You can dine with them or just meet them at different special spots all over Disney World.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- The Chipmunks
- Chip n Dale
- Anna and Elsa
- Beauty and the Beast
- Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- Merida from Brave
- Princess Jasmine and Alladin
- Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story
- Rapunzel from Tangled
- Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
- Padawan from Star Wars
- Captain Phasma from Star Wars
- The Fairy Godmother from FantasyLand
- Olaf from Frozen
These are only a few of the characters that can be found in Disney World.
There is a myriad of different types of entertainment waiting for you at Disney World. It doesn’t all happen at the same time, so you need to watch the schedule to see what is happening where and when.
- Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail
- Edison Live Entertainment
- Exposition Park
- House of Blues
- Made with Magic fireworks
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Marketplace stage concerts
- Music of Mexico
- Pandora Rangers
- Paradiso 37 entertainment
- Riverboat Square
- Springs Overlook
- Waterview Park
- Sunshine Highline
- Many others that are temporarily unavailable
Events & Tours
There are quite a number of guided tours and events that are happening at Disney World all the time. We listed some of them below.
- The Wilderness Back Trail Adventure
- Disney’s The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour
- Behind the Seeds
- Caring for Giants
- Disney After Hours
- The Disney Princesses Half Marathon Weekend
Disney World Dining
You will work up quite an appetite if you are trying to get in as much fun as possible in just one day. There are so many places you can eat at Disney World, and you are going to need it after a long day of entertainment.
Following is a list of some of the great places you can visit to get great food to top off a good day at the resort.
- California Grill
- Toledo – Tapas Steak and Seafood
- Topolino’s Terrace
- Jiko – The cooking place
Disney World Admission Fees, Tickets, Packages, and More
There are different types of tickets available at Disney World that can be used in many different ways for your visit. The following are tickets for one-day admission per person, and they are valid only for the specified destination.
Disney World Tickets
- One theme park per day – $109 per person 10 years and older – admission to one theme park.
- Park hopper ticket – $169 per person 10 years and older – admission to multiple theme parks per day.
- Park hopper plus – $194 per person 10 years plus – admission to multiple theme parks, water parks, and other fun activities per day.
Disney World Annual Passes
There are quite a number of different types of annual passes available. These passes include many different discount categories on daily admission, as well as dining discounts.
The prices of annual passes may range from only $89 with restricted access all the way up to $1,295. Florida residents can enjoy even more discounts. Some of these annual passes will only provide access to the water parks.
The more expensive annual passes will have fewer restrictions, and others may have no restrictions attached. There are currently no special offers available for annual passes due to some of the events taking place across the world.
There are different specials that are linked to the annual passes that will make it worthwhile for pass holders. For Florida residents, there are special day passes available that can be obtained from the official website.
These day passes can be used on weekdays, as some of the theme parks and other events are open on weekdays.
Disney World Places To Stay – Hotels
There are a number of resort hotels available in which you can find accommodation while visiting Disney World. The following is a list of resort hotels and where they can be found.
- Disney Popcetuary Resort located in the Wide World of Sports area
- The Disney Caribbean Beach Resort can be found in the Epcot area
- Disney’s Animal kingdom Lodge can be found in the Animal Kingdom area
- The Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa is located in the Disney Springs area
- Disney Port Orleans Resort-Riverside can be found in the Disney Springs resort area
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort is located in the Animal Kingdom resort area
- The Coronado Springs Resort can be found in the Animal Kingdom resort area
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter is located in the Disney Springs resort area
- The All-Stars Sports Resort is located in the Disney Animal Kingdom resort area
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort can be found in the Magic Kingdom resort area
- The Grand Floridian Resort and Spa is located in the Magic Kingdom resort area
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge can be found in the Magic Kingdom resort area
- Plus many more great hotels and resorts for accommodation
Hopefully, this will give you at least an idea of how to plan your visit to Disney World with all the great things going on there. You will need a few days to take part in all the events and enjoy all the rides that are available at this expansive location.
Before you embark on your mission, do proper research and make sure of what you want to do now and what can be left for later.
Discount LegoLand Tickets
Discount Knott’s Berry Farm Tickets
Discount Universal Studios Orlando Tickets
Discount Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets
Discount SeaWorld Tickets
Discount Disneyland Tickets