Disney Destinations continues to honor active-duty and retired members of the U.S. military with special offers on theme park admissions and resort stays at Walt Disney World® Resort for most dates in 2020.Members of the U.S. Military can choose between 4-Day, 5-Day, and, new for 2020, 6-Day Military Salute Tickets. A 4-Day ticket costs $265, a 5-Day ticket costs $283, and a 6-Day ticket costs $301. The Park Hopper Option is included on all Military Salute Tickets, and the Park Hopper Plus Option can be added to each ticket for $50. Prices are the same for both children and adults. Tickets must be used during the period from January 1, 2020 through December 18, 2020.You can purchase tickets at U.S. Military Bases. Military Salute tickets will also be available to purchase at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows beginning January 1, 2020. Tax is added to the price of the tickets when purchasing at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows. Because a valid military ID is required at time of purchase,For a list of Eligible Service Members and offer details about 2020 Military Salute Tickets, click here.You can also enjoy great rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights January 1 through April 4 and April 19 through December 18, 2020 when booked by December 18, 2020*. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room.For a list of Eligible Service Members and room offer details, click here.Memory Maker will also be available for a special price of $98 from January 1, 2020 through December 18, 2020 and can only be purchased at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows. Disneyland® Resort Military Salute Tickets will go on sale beginning November 5, 2019. Special room rates are now available for booking at Disneyland® Resort by calling 1-800-854-3014.Here are some other important details you should know:
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the U.S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of active or retired Military Personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- Subject to certain exceptions, Disney 4-Day, 5-Day and 6-Day Military Promotional Tickets for admission to the Walt Disney World Resort are not valid until activated by the Eligible Services Members (or their spouses) at Walt Disney World theme park ticket windows.
- Tickets and options expire and may not be used after December 18, 2020. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
*Room offers are subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for these offers are limited. Eligible Service Members or spouse must present a valid military identification at check-in. If valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay. Offer is non-transferable, and Eligible Service Member/spouse must stay in the room. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks. Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Offer excludes suites in Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels. Advance reservations required. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Length of stay requirements may apply. Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.