Disney World Tickets Cheap
Getting your Disney World Tickets Cheap is easy when you use Park Savers. For over 8 years we’ve been providing the lost prices online for Walt Disney World Resort tickets. Guests who use our services once keep coming back for the same reasons: cheap tickets and 5 star customer service. We want you to get a great deal on your tickets so you can use all that extra money on churros!
For years Disney was the only place you could purchase your Walt Disney World tickets. There was no “deal” on tickets as guests were required to pay gate pricing. Now however, you can get your tickets with Park Savers and save over gate pricing. Many of our tickets offer + per ticket in savings, upwards to per ticket in savings. Why would you want to go anywhere else?!
If you want to get your Disney World tickets cheap be sure to purchase them by using this link or click the button above. It will take you to our purchase page where you can select the type of ticket your want. Just follow these simple steps to get your Disney World tickets cheap:
- Select how many adults and children are in your party. Adults are ages 10+ and children are ages 3-9. Infants 2 and under are free.
- Tickets can be linked to your My Disney Experience account online for FastPass+ reservations and MagicBand linking.
- Now select the type of ticket you want including Base Tickets, Park Hopper Tickets or Park Hopper Plus Tickets.
- Now select how many days you want to play at the parks. You have options from 3 days to 10 days. Currently Disney is the only provider for tickets 2 days or less.
- Now you’ll need to select your first day in the parks. All Walt Disney World tickets are date-based since Oct. of 2018. A date is required to make your purchase. You’ll notice that once you select your first day in the parks, other days will be highlighted. These dates are your ticket valid dates meaning, you can use them anytime during those dates.
- Now add them to your cart and complete your check out. There is free shipping or will call pick up for all Walt Disney World tickets.
- Optional travel insurance is available for purchase at $5 per ticket and covers weather, death, loss of employment and military deployment.
Once you’ve completed the purchase of your Disney World tickets cheap you will receive a confirmation email that is your receipt. Within 24 hours you’ll receive your ticket confirmation code which is what you’ll use to link your tickets to your My Disney Experience account to make FastPass+ reservations and link them to any MagicBands you may have. Note that MagicBands are optional and not required to ticket use.
Guests who purchase their tickets Walt Disney World tickets cheap can receive them via free shipping or will call pick up. Shipping is the shipment of your actual tickets to your home before you arrive. They can take 6-8 business days to arrive to please allow adequate time.
If you choose will call pick up you’ll want to have the guests name from the order pick them up at any of the 4 parks or guest relations. Photo ID is required for pick up. Simply head to any box office locations to pick them up. Have your photo ID and your ticket confirmation number ready to give.
If you require any additional planning or information on ticket be sure to visit our Planning Page.