If you’re ancy to visit the Disney theme parks since their closing in March, now’s actually a pretty good time to start planning and booking. Why? Because hotels and tickets are currently on sale, some very much so. While Disney hasn’t actually announced an official opening date for their parks, guests who are thinking of going this fall and winter will be pretty safe to book now.
Summer is typically a very busy time for Disney because school is out and everyone is visiting. Fall and winter however can be slower and offer some great ways to celebrate with Halloween and The Holidays.
Halloween typically runs end of Sept. through Oct. 31st and The Holidays Early Nov. through early Jan. They both offer holiday decor, special foods and snacks, merchandise, entertainment and more.
Right now, many of the hotels surrounding Disneyland Resort are offering some really good deals on rooms, some even giving away free nights! I’ve created a list of all the special offers you can book at the hotels:
Anaheim Area Hotel Offers – Must be booked by May 31, 2020
- Clarion Hotel – Heavily Discounted Rates on All Room Types
- Castle Inn & Suites – 3rd Night Free
- Candlewood Suites – 4th Night Free
- Courtyard Theme Park Entrance Waterpark – Reduced Rates on All Room Types
- Courtyard Anaheim Resort Convention Center – 20% Reduced Rates
- Clementine Suites Anaheim – 25% Reduced Rates on All Rooms Types
- Anaheim Springhill Suites Maingate – 20% Off Rates (2 night min) and 30% Off Rates (4 night min)
Along with these special room discounts you can also grab some ticket specials:
Disneyland® Resort Tickets
- Kids Sale – Kids ages 3-9 save up to $111 on 3-Day Disneyland® Resort tickets for travel by 12/15/2020 when you book by 5/18/2020.
- Extra Day Free – Get your 5th Day Free on Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® or 1-Park per Day Tickets with or without Disney MaxPass Service
Other Southern California Attractions
- Knott’s Berry Farm – Get Adults at Kids’ Prices – Just $59 per person
- Universal Studios Hollywood™ – Save up to $34 per ticket
- LEGOLAND® California Resort – 2nd Day Free on Park Hopper Ticket with Water Park
- SeaWorld San Diego – Weekday Special Ticket for $55.99
Be sure to take advantage of these discounts while they last. Again, I would recommend aiming for a fall or winter vacation but late summer will hopefully be a great choice too. All of these offers can be combined and put together in a layaway offer for only $175 down and interest-free payments.
Be sure to follow Park Savers for up-to-the-minute news on the Disney theme parks and special offers.
Dean has been writing and blogging for over 10 years. He specializes in Disney theme park news including updates, openings, special events and general advice for travelers. He doesn’t shy away from the good, the bad and the ugly. His previous work includes being a Cast Member at Disneyland and working as a travel agent.