For us, celebrating Thanksgiving is all about spending time with the ones we love – and, of course, sharing in a delicious, bountiful meal. And what better place to do both of those things than Walt Disney World, land of family-friendly fun and decadent dishes of all sizes and flavors? So, bring your appetites as we dig into this cornucopia of places to go for Thanksgiving dinner at Disney World in 2022.
Wondering what else you can do for Thanksgiving at Disney World besides eat? Check out our guide on going to Walt Disney World for Thanksgiving, where we talk turkey on everything from crowd size to family-friendly activities. Thinking of dining at the Walt Disney World hotels instead? We’ve got you covered with our Resort Hotel Thanksgiving Dinner Guide. (Updated November 3, 2022)
Things to Know Before Your Disney World Thanksgiving Dinner
If you’re the kind of folks who only feel right indulging in traditional Thanksgiving trappings like turkey and pumpkin pie amid gallons of gourds and a blaze of fiery fall leaves, then a Disney Thanksgiving dinner may not be for you.
After all, Walt Disney World doesn’t make much of a fuss over this foodiest of holidays. Instead, it sheds most of its autumnal accouterments right after Halloween passes, well in advance of any Thanksgiving-fueled food comas, in a veritable overnight blizzard of festive Christmas decorations.
However, that doesn’t stop many restaurants at Disney World from crafting a special spread in honor of the occasion. Needless to say, if you and your crew aren’t fazed by a few Christmas trees and other themed holiday décor, then you’ll find Walt Disney World, especially the theme parks and Disney Springs, a welcome place for your Thanksgiving feast.
As we just mentioned, some table-service Disney dining options create an entire holiday menu – complete with harvest-inspired sides, sweets and sips – while quick-service locations may offer a turkey-centric sandwich or pumpkin-forward dessert. So, whether you’d like to have one massive meal or taste the holiday all day long, there’s a Disney World Thanksgiving dinner (or lunch!) option that’s right for you.
Although restaurants may also have walk-up availability on Thanksgiving Day, an Advance Dining Reservation is crucial to securing your holiday feast at Disney World. Reservations can be booked up to 60 days in advance, so there are only a handful of spots left available at the time of writing. We recommend you keep checking the My Disney Experience app in the days leading up to Thanksgiving, particularly two-to-three days before, in case of any last-minute cancelations.
Of course, should you not be able to snag a spot at a table-service restaurant, you can also opt for a more low-key Thanksgiving meal at one of Disney World’s quick-service restaurants. Turkey Day food tour, anyone? Just keep in mind that whichever restaurant you choose, should it be located inside one of the theme parks, you will need a valid Park Pass Reservation to gain entry.
Where to Go for a Disney Thanksgiving Dinner
If you’re doing Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World, from turkey dinners with all the fixings to a delectable array of pumpkin and apple desserts, these following restaurants will leave you grateful for the delicious food and fun times shared with family and friends this Turkey Day. Remember that many of the options listed below are exclusively available on Thanksgiving Day, so be sure to plan your trip accordingly.
Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom may not be the first theme park that comes to mind when you think of the best places to eat at Walt Disney World (that title goes to the likes of Epcot and Disney Springs). Still, the Central Florida resort’s most enchanting park is actually home to one of our top picks for Thanksgiving dinner.
Liberty Tree Tavern | Liberty Square
Every day is Thanksgiving Day at Liberty Tree Tavern. Here, guests dine on bottomless, family-style helpings (because who can ever stop at just one plate of those cozy comfort food classics?) of holiday favorites like roast turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing all year long, in a restaurant inspired by our nation’s founding.
Can’t imagine your Thanksgiving turkey without a side of cranberries? While it isn’t on the menu, the kitchen often keeps some of the ruby-hued sauce on hand, so feel free to ask your server if there is any available.
- Patriot’s Platter – Roast Turkey Breast, Pennsylvania Pot Roast, and Oven-roasted Pork with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing, and House-made Macaroni & Cheese; served with Declaration Salad and Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake
- Plant-based Tavern Keeper’s Feast – Plant-based Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom Gravy and Seasonal Vegetables; served with Declaration Salad and Johnny Appleseed’s Warm Apple Cake
Other Spots for Thanksgiving Dinner at Magic Kingdom
If Liberty Tree Tavern is full, The Diamond Horseshoe just a few doors down is an excellent alternative, as it actually serves the exact same menu as Liberty Tree Tavern, where diners can choose from either the Saloon Feast or Plant-based Cowpoke Platter instead.
While there are no special Thanksgiving dishes on offer (and no Disney character dining, for that matter), Cinderella’s Royal Table makes for an appropriately celebratory meal. Both The Plaza Restaurant and The Crystal Palace aren’t concocting any Thanksgiving specialties either, but their quaint settings make them an ideal spot for dinner with the family.
A perpetual favorite of food-loving Disney World fans everywhere, Epcot is a no-brainer for those searching for holiday classics, as well as for guests hoping for a Thanksgiving feast with global flair. (Available only on November 24, 2022, unless otherwise noted)
Garden Grill Restaurant | The Land Pavilion at World Nature
For some of the best Thanksgiving dinner at Disney World, head to Garden Grill Restaurant for Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Harvest Feast. That’s right, not only does this meal come with all-you-can-eat holiday favorites served family-style (many made with ingredients grown right there in The Land Pavilion). But, as a Disney character meal, you’ll also get to see those rascally chipmunks and pals Mickey Mouse and Pluto, all dressed up in their farmer finery.
Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Harvest Feast – Sliced Turkey Breast with Turkey Gravy, Harvest-inspired Garden Salad, Herb and Leek Stuffing, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Macaroni & Cheese, Seasonal Vegetables and Apple Cake with Carmelized Apples and Streusel (New!)
American Holiday Table | American Adventure Pavilion at World Showcase
Yes, our next suggestion isn’t even a permanent fixture at Epcot. In fact, it isn’t even open until the day after Thanksgiving, but we thought it deserved to be on our list anyway – because turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans and cranberry sauce. Part of Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays, the American Holiday Table food booth is a tasty choice whether you’re in the mood for Thanksgiving food on the go or just a taste of Turkey Day. (Available November 25-December 30, 2022)
- Slow-roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce
- Holiday Pot Pie with Jackfruit, Mushrooms, Carrots, Peas, Onions and Puff Pastry (plant-based)
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Cheesecake with Cranberry Whipped Cream and Candied Pumpkin Seeds
Biergarten Restaurant | Germany Pavilion at World Showcase
While Thanksgiving brings families across the United States and Canada together, Oktoberfest does the same for those in Germany. Only, instead of turkey and gratefulness, people toast to foamy beers and yummy Bavarian cuisine. If that sounds like your kind of Thanksgiving, then make your way to the Germany Pavilion’s Biergarten Restaurant in World Showcase for cozy dishes like Rotisserie Chicken, Spätzle, and Schnitzel.
- Turkey with Mashed Potatoes and Stuffing
Coral Reef Restaurant | The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion at World Nature
An aquarium might seem like a strange place for a Thanksgiving feast. However, you’re sure to enjoy the stunning underwater views as you tuck into your Turkey Day dinner. Unique? Sure. Memorable? Absolutely.
- Thanksgiving Plate
- Pumpkin Pie Tart with Whipped Cream and Salted Caramel Mousse (New!)
Le Cellier Steakhouse | Canada Pavilion at World Showcase
While our neighbors to the north typically celebrate Thanksgiving in October, the Canada Pavilion’s Le Cellier Steakhouse is saying “when in Rome Central Florida” and offering a traditional turkey dinner especially for American Thanksgiving. As one of the best restaurants in Disney World, it’s also a fitting setting for a much-loved custom.
- Turkey Plate (New!)
Sunshine Seasons | The Land Pavilion at World Nature
Want a Thanksgiving feast with all the trappings but without the big time commitment or steep price tag? Then Sunshine Seasons is for you. This quick-service restaurant specializes in flavorful fare made from fresh, local ingredients. We’re talking really local – some items are harvested right there in the pavilion’s greenhouses.
- Rotisserie-smoked Turkey with Housemade Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Green Beans, Turkey Gravy and Cranberry Sauce
- Caramel Crèmeux with Apple Compote (New!)
Other Spots for Thanksgiving Dinner at Epcot
Looking for Thanksgiving flavors you can eat on the go? Located next to the Canada Pavilion, Refreshment Port is cooking up Turkey Poutine with French fries, turkey gravy, cranberry relish and crispy onions, as well as an all-new Pumpkin Spice Ginger Cocktail. Both items are available from November 25 to December 30, 2022.
Or, for those who prefer their Thanksgiving with a side of patriotism (and perfectly smoked meats), the craft drafts and barbecue of Regal Eagle Smokehouse make for an all-American meal of Memphis Dry-rub Pork Ribs, Sliced Texas Beef Brisket or Kansas City Smoked Half-Chicken.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Ever wished you could just step into one of those cheesy yet feel-good made-for-TV movies during the holidays? Well, while you can’t do that at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you can experience attractions inspired by some of Disney’s best films and soak up all the holiday feels during Thanksgiving dinner at some of the park’s best restaurants, from a Christmassy character buffet to a classy signature dining spot to family-friendly favorites just like grandma used to make. (Available only on November 24, 2022, unless otherwise noted)
Hollywood & Vine | Echo Lake
At first glance, between the character meal’s Christmas decorations and the gang’s festive attire, Minnie’s Seasonal Dining at Hollywood & Vine feels more ‘Merry Christmas’ than ‘Happy Thanksgiving’ this time of year. Honestly, so does the menu, which serves up bottomless helpings of yuletide-ready entrées like Spice-rubbed Pork Loin or Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Sliced Beef Tenderloin. However, they’re also offering some Turkey Day favorites in honor of the holiday.
- Thanksgiving Add-ons to Buffet – Oven-roasted Turkey Breast, Turkey Gravy, Cornbread Stuffing and Cranberry Relish
50’s Prime Time Café | Echo Lake
Along with homespun classics like pot roast, fried chicken and meatloaf, this charming, retro-themed restaurant will also dish up a Thanksgiving feast with all the fixings. Best of all, each dining room makes you feel like you’ve been transported from the crowded theme parks directly into a relative’s charming kitchen, so you don’t have to feel like you’re on vacation this Thanksgiving. Be sure to save space for some Traditional Warm Apple Crisp for dessert.
- Holiday Plate – Oven-roasted Turkey Breast, Turkey Gravy, Cornbread Stuffing, Cranberry Relish, Green Beans and Mashed Potato (New!)
The Hollywood Brown Derby | Hollywood Boulevard
Inspired by a favorite eatery of some of Tinseltown’s shiniest stars, The Hollywood Brown Derby will put a classy spin on your Thanksgiving dinner. Step into Hollywood’s Golden Age as you indulge in elevated American cuisine, including an elegant turkey feast.
- Carved Herb-roasted Turkey Breast – Served with Mashed Potatoes, Apple-Sage Stuffing, Cornbread, Turkey Thigh Confit, Fall Harvest Vegetables, Turkey Gravy and Cranberry Compote (New!)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Believe it or not, if you’re on the hunt for Thanksgiving specialty items, then a visit to Animal Kingdom is a must. Here you’ll find everything from traditional and elevated takes on the classic Thanksgiving Day feast to more casual variations like sandwiches and bowls. (Available only November 24, 2022, unless otherwise noted)
Tiffins Restaurant | Discovery Island
The regular menu at Tiffins Restaurant may be inspired by the global adventures of the Disney Imagineers when dreaming up Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Still, its Thanksgiving dishes are about as familiar and comforting as it gets. Surprising pops of flavors like pickled jalapeño and wild mushrooms make this an ideal choice for an adult Disney trip over Turkey Day.
- Thanksgiving Plate – Turkey Roulade, Fine Herbs Whipped Potatoes, Maple-Glazed Carrots, Sweet Potato Pavé, Wild Mushrooms, Green Bean Casserole, Cornbread Dressing, Cranberry Gel and Turkey Gravy.
- Roasted Calabaza Soup – Roasted Calabaza Squash with Ginger-Pear Chutney, Pickled Jalapeño and Chai-spiced & Candied Pistachios
- Apple Pie Cheesecake – Whipped Caramel Cheesecake with Apple Pie Compote, White Chocolate streusel and Cranberry Sauce
Tusker House Restaurant | Africa
While Tiffins Restaurant brings the coziness of Thanksgiving with an upscale, grown-up twist, Tusker House Restaurant is a win for families with kids thanks to visits from Donald Duck and his friends Mickey and Goofy. With the characters all decked out in their safari gear and a temporary, Thanksgiving-inspired makeover of the buffet offerings, it’s a fun way to celebrate everything you’re grateful for.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet Additions – Roasted Turkey, Turkey Gravy, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce and Pumpkin Tarts
Other Spots for Thanksgiving Dinner at Animal Kingdom
Don’t have time (or stomach space) for a complete Thanksgiving feast? No worries! These Animal Kingdom quick-service restaurants celebrate the spirit of Turkey Day without requiring an Advance Dining Reservation or lucking out with the walk-up list. Instead, limited-time dishes satisfy with a surprising combination of well-loved Thanksgiving flavors like turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce, all stuffed into a convenient package.
Restaurantosaurus | DinoLand U.S.A.
- Open-Faced Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich – Grilled Multigrain Bread with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise, Cornbread Dressing, Smoked Turkey, Herb Gravy and Cranberry Sauce with a Side of French Fries
Satu’li Canteen | Pandora – The World of Avatar
Mobile Order Available
- Thanksgiving Duo Bowl – Combination of Grilled Beef and Turkey with Gravy Stuffing and Red and Sweet Potato Hash topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Pearls
- Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl – Wood-grilled Turkey Breast with Gravy Stuffing and Red and Sweet Potato Hash topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Pearls (Kids’ version offered)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mousse – Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mousse with Chocolate Cookie Crumbles, Pumpkin Sauce and Boba Pearls
Disney Springs is a must-visit destination for any foodie traveling through Walt Disney World any time of year, but especially during the holidays, Thanksgiving included. Here you’ll find a buffet of cuisines and dishes, from celebrity chef-driven restaurants to award-winning bakeries and much more.
There’s no denying that the Irish are experts in food that warms both the body and soul, making Raglan Road an obvious choice for your Thanksgiving dinner at Disney Springs. Best of all, if you schedule your meal for the evening, you’ll even get to enjoy entertainment with your feast since this Disney dinner show features live music and Irish step dancing. (Available only November 24, 2022)
- Special Thanksgiving Menu – Butter & Herb Roast Turkey, Roast Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Duck Fat Roasties, Honey-Glazed Carrots, Bacon-Braised Brussels Sprouts, Sausage Meat & Walnut Stuffing and Red Wine Jus with Cranberry Sauce
Known for transforming into a booming club as the evening wears on (courtesy of the in-house DJ), STK Orlando is a chic spot for your Turkey Day dinner and perfect for those wanting a bit of Disney luxury. A full feast with all the sides and accompaniments will be offered throughout Thanksgiving, or choose one of the equally autumnal specials with pumpkin as the star. (Available November 24-27, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Special – Roasted Free Range Turkey Breast with Shallot and Thyme Confit Turkey Thighs and all the sides and trimmings, including Cornbread and Sage Stuffing, Sauteed Green Beans with Crispy Shallots, Maple Baked Sweet Potato, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes with Parmesan Crust, Classic Gravy and Cranberry Orange Chutney
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie
City Works Eatery & Pour House
While the NBA Experience may be no more, you can still enjoy a meal in this temple to all things basketball. Not only will City Works Eatery & Pour House be dishing up Thanksgiving classics, but its 17 flatscreen TVs and a massive video wall make this sporty restaurant a no-brainer for guests who can’t imagine a Turkey Day without football. (Available only November 24, 2022)
- Herb Roasted Turkey – Hand-carved Turkey, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Traditional Stuffing, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Lardons, Corn Casserole and Gravy (Child’s portion also available)
- Slow-roasted Prime Rib – Hand-carved Prime Rib, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Lemon Asparagus, Horseradish Cream and Au Jus
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
Love turning your Thanksgiving leftovers into one massive(ly delicious) sandwich? Then, Art Smith’s Homecomin’ is for you. Along with a Turkey Day sammy, this Southern-inspired restaurant also cooks up comfort food favorites like fried chicken, catfish and shrimp & grits. (Available only November 25, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich – Ultimate Leftover Sandwich with Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce and more on top of Sliced Roasted Turkey Breast
When traveling with family, especially picky eaters, finding a restaurant that everyone will love can be challenging. While they don’t serve up anything groundbreaking, Planet Hollywood offers a little bit of something for everyone, from kid-friendly dishes like chicken tenders and burgers to a full Thanksgiving feast. (Available only November 24, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Feast – Sliced, Oven-Roasted, All-White-Meat Turkey topped with Gravy and served with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Southern-style Cornbread Stuffing, Green Bean Blend and Cranberry Sauce (Prime Rib is available for an additional charge)
Wine Bar George
Along with pumpkin pie, one of the best accompaniments for a Thanksgiving feast is a complex glass of wine. So, why not enjoy your Turkey Day at the best wine bar at Disney World? Not in the mood for turkey? A savory grilled steak will surely hit the spot.
- Thanksgiving Dinner – Roasted Turkey Breast, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Seasonal Vegetables and Cranberry Sauce (Kids’ version offered)
- Grilled Delmonico Steak – With Marble Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts and Bone Marrow Glaze
With its creative spins (and filling portions) on classic bar foods and comfort food favorites and unique live entertainment to boot, The Edison has long been a popular place to eat at Walt Disney World, whether for a kid-friendly meal or Disney date night. Thanksgiving Day is no different. While they haven’t released the menu just yet, here’s what they served last year.
- Traditional Turkey Dinner – Oven-roasted Turkey, Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Carrots, Stuffing, Gravy and Cranberry Sauce
- Squash the Rumors – Malibu Coconut Rum, Curried Butternut Squash Cream, House-made Falernum, Brown Sugar, Ginger, Clove and Nutmeg, served with an Edible Garnish Set of Candied Butternut Squash and Toasted Marshmallows
Other Spots for Thanksgiving Dinner at Disney Springs
For those who don’t have time for a whole feast or are in the mood for a more low-key Thanksgiving, these quick-service restaurants have you covered with their Turkey Day classics in sandwich and even donut form.
Earl of Sandwich
- Holiday Turkey Sandwich – Turkey, Cornbread Stuffing, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce and Mayo
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew (Available November 11-30, 2022)
- Thanksgiving Donut – Glazed Donut with Cinnamon-dusted Sweet Potato Fries, Crunchy Candied Pecans, Sweet-Salty Bacon and a Marshmallow Cream Drizzle
Well, folks, that wraps up our guide on where to enjoy the best Thanksgiving dinner at Disney World. Have you spent Thanksgiving Day at Walt Disney World? Where is your favorite place for a Disney Thanksgiving dinner? Let us know in the comments below! Then, find out how to save on your Thanksgiving feast (or maybe all those impending Christmas presents) with our discount Disney World tickets.