The Top 5 Quick Service Restaurants at Disneyland Park were not easy to choose as the park has lots of great places to eat! None of these restaurants require reservations as they are quick service and available to anyone throughout the day. Most quick service places offer a variety of food including several healthy options.
The Top 5 Quick Service Restaurants at Disneyland Park in no particular order:
- Little Red Wagon Corn Dog Stand [yasr_overall_rating size=”small”] – This infamous stand has been serving up some of the best corn dogs known to man. The batter alone is enough to keep you coming back for more but the dog is just as good! Get there early as this line gets long! Be sure to read more about this dining experience for some tips and tricks!
- French Market – We’re going cafeteria style on you but for good reason. This place has been serving up some of the creole food ever! Red beans and rice, jambalaya, french dip sandwich, salads and some tasty soups. And don’t forget dessert!
- Bengal Barbecue – This place is a must for any BBQ lovers out there! Most of the items are served shish-kabob style covered in a delicious sauce. You can also get some tiger tail breadsticks and asparagus wrapped in bacon.
- Royal Street Veranda – Bread bowls anyone?! This is the place serving the best sourdough bread bowls with some of your favorite soups including broccoli cheese, clam chowder and steak gumbo. It’s a lot of bread to eat so sharing isn’t frowned upon.
- Troubadour Tavern – This place is sort of a secret so shhhhh! Located by the Fantasyland theater the Troubadour Tavern has some amazing bratwurst smothered in hickory smoked bacon sauerkraut and placed in a garlic and herb brioche. Their loaded baked potatoes are also amazing! It’s one of the parks best kept secrets!
One tip we love to share with others about the quick service dining locations is the fact that you can always get free water at any of them! Why spend $3+ for a bottle when you can get a large cup for free? Just ask the Cast Member at the ordering window for a cup of water. They usually have several pre-made so they can just hand them to you. Your wallet will still feel heavy at the end of the day!
If you want to know more fun facts and general information about each restaurant above be sure to click on their links. For more Top 5 at the Disneyland Resort click here!
For discounted tickets to the Disneyland Resort be sure to check out these deals!