2019 & 2020 Walmart Disneyland Tickets
Are you searching for the best deals on Disneyland Tickets? Have you been looking for extra special deals on Walmart Disneyland Tickets? You’ve definitely come to the right website because we’ve got all the information you need on Walmart Disneyland Tickets including how to purchase and save the most. To purchase tickets through our affiliate, Undercover Tourist, click on the buy now button below.
Walmart has always been a great place to shop for discounted items including food, clothing, health and beauty, home furnishings and more. It’s only natural that we would also turn to Walmart for great deals on Disneyland tickets too.
2019 & 2020 Walmart Disneyland Tickets
For both 2019 & 2020, Walmart does not carry Disneyland tickets. In fact it’s been many years since they have. Disney limits the number of retailers that can actually sell Disneyland tickets in their stores and unfortunately Walmart is not one of them. There are other stores such as Costco, Sam’s Club and Von’s that have also offered Disneyland tickets which you may want to check-out. However, we highly recommend purchasing your discount Disneyland Tickets from our trusted partner Undercover Tourist. They have been selling discounted tickets for over 20 years and have a direct relationship with Disney. They also offer a Best Price Guarantee on every ticket they sell. This ensures you’ll always get the best price no matter what.
Though Walmart no longer offers discount tickets, you can check with your local store to see if they’ve made an exception. If you do go to your local Walmart to look for Disneyland tickets, follow these steps to find and purchase your 2019 Walmart Disneyland Tickets:
- Head to your nearest Walmart location. You can always check online and open Google Maps to do a search.
- Once there, head inside and look for the gift card section. It’s typically found near the registers. If you can’t find it, ask a Walmart associate.
- Start looking for Disneyland tickets. They look like gift cards but will be labeled 2 or 3 or 4 day Disneyland resort tickets. They also usually have the price on them.
- Be sure to read the back for instructions on how to use and redeem the tickets. Most allow you to go straight to the park gates and scan there. However, some may require you to go to a box office first. This isn’t ideal but if it’s the only thing they offer you may need to do it.
- Now head over to any register to purchase the tickets. Your photo ID will most likely be required for a large purchase such as this one. Be sure to keep the activation receipt as you will need that at the park along with the plastic ticket.
- Now bring the tickets with you and have them scanned at the parks entrances. Have the activation receipt handy as well. Once it’s scanned your actual ticket will print out and you’re good to go!
A few things to keep in mind. First, these tickets do not offer a discount compared to gate pricing. They are sold at gate pricing. Second, they have to be purchased in store and cannot be purchased online. If you’re not sure if your local store carries these tickets be sure to call them first.
Getting the most out of your tickets.
For guests who plan to use Walmart Disneyland tickets, you’ll want to make sure that you’re purchasing the correct ticket for your vacation. Walmart doesn’t offer many options for tickets; they typically offer the 3 or 4 day tickets. But what if you need a 2 day or a 5 day ticket? Maybe you don’t want the 1 park per day option, you want the park hopper option. This is why we highly recommend purchasing from our partner Undercover Tourist. Not only are they an authorized ticket seller, they also offer all ticket types including 2 to 5 days and 1 park per day and park hopper options.
If you’ve never been to Disneyland before we would suggest the 3 day park hopper ticket. This options allows you to visit both Disneyland Park and California Adventure Park on the same day. It also allows you to have one Magic Morning Early Entry into the parks which is one hour early before it opens to the public. This time is invaluable and can be spent getting a lot done.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to save on Disneyland Tickets, be sure to read our Guide on Discounted Tickets. We also have a great 2020 Planning Guide that can help you prepare for your trip in many ways. You can also check out our Free Disneyland Crowd Calendar so you know what time of the year is best to visit.