2 Day Disneyland Tickets For Purchase
Looking for 2 Day Disneyland Tickets? You’ve come to the right website! We have 2 Day Tickets for sale at a discounted price every day of the year! No matter when you’re travelling we have them available with guaranteed savings over gate pricing. Don’t miss out on our amazing discounts, just click the button below and start saving!
If you’ve never purchased discount Disneyland tickets before that’s okay! Many people haven’t! But now that you know they exist you’ll never go back to paying gate pricing. Purchasing your 2 Day Disneyland tickets is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Select “Tickets Only” on the first option bar. Disneyland Resort will automatically be selected.
- Next choose your arrival date which can be anytime between now and typically the end of the following year.
- Now choose how manys guests you’re purchasing tickets for including adults 10+ and children 3-9. Infants 2 and under are free.
- Now click “search” and you’ll be shown all the available tickets and pricing. You’ll be able to choose from Park Hopper tickets and 1 Park Per Day tickets. All tickets include free shipping or you can choose e-tickets which will be sent to you via email. No matter what option you choose you can go straight to the gate and skip the box office lines.
- Once you select your tickets simply add them to your cart and click check-out. You’ll have the option to purchase additional parks or dining before you complete check-out.
- On the actual check-out page you have the option to keep the added insurance on your tickets or not. You can remove it by click the “remove” button. Now hit “continue.”
- Lastly you’ll be able to enter your details and complete your purchase. Once this is done you’ll receive a confirmation email of your purchase. If you selected e-tickets they will be emailed to you. If you selected mailed tickets they will shipped out to your provided address.
Guests who are wanting to add Disney’s MaxPass to their tickets can do so upon arrival at the parks. Simply enter the parks with your ticket and then load up the Disneyland Resort official app. Add your ticket to the app if you haven’t already then choose to add MaxPass. Currently MaxPass costs $10 per per person and includes unlimited PhotoPass for that day.
MaxPass is an optional service and Fastpass is still available for free to any guest who has a valid ticket to the parks. For more information on Fastpass and MaxPass you can visit our guide or you can speak to guests relations upon arrival. We highly recommend these services with your 2 day Disneyland tickets as they will help you get more done throughout the day.
Like any ticket, if you want to upgrade and add more days or even make your 2 day Disneyland tickets Annual Passes, you can! Simply visit any box office located right outside the parks gates and see what your options are. You’ll receive the value of your ticket towards any upgrade. Just make sure you do this before the end of your last day, otherwise you will not receive that value.
We hope you enjoy your cheap Disneyland tickets and assume you’ll put all that saved money to good use, like buying lots of churros and Dole Whips! If you’ve never visited the parks before and you’re looking for even more savings be sure to visit our How to do Disneyland cheap guide and our Freebies and Deals pages.