Disneyland Resort Tickets – Anaheim, CA
Disneyland Resort tickets are a must have if you’re planning a trip to Disneyland. They are your admission to a world of magic and fun! Of course if you can purchase your Disneyland Resort Tickets for less than gate price, that’s even better! See our sample pricing chart below for potential savings on your tickets or click here to read more.
As you can see there a quite a bit of savings to be had when purchasing your tickets. Now if you’re unsure about Disneyland Tickets and how to go about purchasing them, read on because we’ll explain it all.
Purchasing Disneyland Resort tickets in a step by step guide:
- If you’re looking to purchase tickets with no savings you’ll want to visit www.disneyland.com.
- Once you’re on the home page find the “Park and Tickets” tab. Under “Tickets” click on the “Park Tickets” link. This will take you to the page where you can start your purchase.
- Now select the number of days you want to visit the parks. You can choose from 1 day to 5 days. If you’ve never been we would suggest the 3 day ticket to start with.
- Now choose how many adult and children you need tickets for. Adults are ages 10 and up and children are ages 3-9. Infants 2 and under are free.
- Now you’ll need to choose if you want the Park Hopper option or just the 1 Park Per Day option. The Park Hopper option allows you to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day. If you choose the 1 Park Per Day option you can only visit 1 of the parks on each day. You cannot go to both parks.
- Lastly, you’ll have the option to add on Disney’s MaxPass which is currently $10 per day per person and allows you to make Fastpass reservations viia mobile phone instead of having to walk to each attraction. It also give you unlimited downloads of all your pictures through Disney’s PhotoPass.
- Now all you need to do is check-out. You’ll pay for your tickets and receive them via email from Disney within 10 minutes or less. Keep in mind that Disney says it can take up to 24 hrs to receive.
Now if you’re looking to purchase tickets at a discounted price be sure to visit our discounted tickets page. We offer all the same tickets as Disney including Park Hopper and 1 Park Per Day tickets but at a cheaper price. We also offer free delivery to your home of your actual tickets or via email with e-tickets.
For guests who aren’t sure how many days they want to spend in the parks we suggest purchasing the lowest amount of days for their Disneyland Resort tickets. If you decide you want to spend more days once you’ve arrived you can always upgrade your ticket and add on the additional day(s). Make sure you do this before your last day is up. If you try and do it after you’ve used all your days you’ll be required to purchase a brand new ticket which will cost you much more.
Fastpass service comes with every valid Disneyland Resort ticket. It’s not a service that you need to pay extra for. Fastpass allows you to save your place in line and enjoy other attractions. When your Fastpass return time comes up you’ll head back to the attraction and jump into a much shorter and faster line. We suggest everyone use this free service when visiting the parks.
When purchasing your Disneyland Resort Tickets make sure that you’re purchasing from an official source and not a scammer. Scammers typically list their tickets on craigslist or other ad websites and list their tickets at too-good-to-be-true pricing. If someone is offering half-priced tickets, it’s a scam. Look for website such as Park Savers to point you in the right direction of discounted tickets from authorized wholesalers.