Disneyland in July
We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Disneyland in July is ready to bring the heat and extended Disneyland hours. If you’re going to Disneyland or California Adventure this month, here’s what to expect at the resort for July 2016.
Updated for 2017!
The Disneyland in July Planning Guide is brought to you by Grand Legacy At The Park Hotel.
Disneyland Planning Guide brought to you by Grand Legacy At The Park Hotel, book your stay steps away from Disneyland’s maingate.
Discount Disneyland Tickets
Disneyland now sets ticket prices based on crowd predictions and demand. July is full swing Summer Break and most ticket prices reflect regular and peak admission prices. We’ve partnered with Park Savers to bring you the lowest priced Disneyland tickets online.
Don’t pay these premium prices, get your discount Disneyland tickets here.
What’s New at Disneyland in July
- D23 Expo takes over Anaheim July 14, 15, 16. See our D23 Prep article for more info.
- July 17 is the official birthday of Disneyland and the re-opening of Fantasmic!; expect larger crowds on that day.
- July 29th Mark Twain Riverboat, Sailing Ship Columbia, Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes return to Rivers of America. Disneyland Railroad also opens.
- Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party go on sale this month. Read more here.
- Cooling down is essential during the hot summer months. You’ll want one of these water misting fans (and it’s cheaper than buying in the parks!) for your Disneyland trip.
- Still need a hotel? See where we recommend you cool down at Disneyland’s top water park hotels.
Disneyland in July Park Plans
Don’t stress over Disneyland, let us plan your day in the parks for you and skip most of the waiting often associated with Disneyland.
Disneyland Touring Plan
Buy your ready-to-go itinerary for $7 complete with convenient ready-to-print files to take with you on your trip.
Disneyland Classics Touring Plan at Disneyland Park (featuring the classic attractions of Disneyland Park)
$7.00 – Classics
Disneyland Storybook Touring Plan at Disneyland Park (kid-friendly and kid-focused touring plan)
$7.00 – Storybook
Princess Touring Plan at Disneyland Park (a Princess lover’s dream come true)
$7.00 – Princess
Thrill Seekers at Disneyland Park (roller coasters and thrills to explore)
$7.00 – Thrill Seekers
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Save your spot for a limited number of VIP Custom Park Plans with plans made specifically for your group, date, interests and more.
Disneyland in July Closures
The following attractions may be closed during part or all of this month. Be sure to check the official Disneyland app for closures and hours during your visit. Posted closures verified through July 26, 2017.
- Mark Twain Riverboat (thru July 28)
- Sailing Ship Columbia (thru July 28)
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes (thru July 28)
- Disneyland Railroad (thru July 28)
- Disneyland Monorail
- Sorcerer’s Workshop
Are you heading to the Disneyland Resort? Tell us what you’re most looking forward to for your Disneyland in July visit.
Jessica Sanders is a Disneyland expert who also loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish. Visit her website at The Happiest Blog on Earth.