May 1, 2019 marks the 30th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at Walt Disney World® Resort. In addition to new attractions, entertainment, and merchandise, there will be an incredible menu of limited-time offerings starting May 1 as well as a few legacy menu items that have been offered since the park opened. You won’t want to miss out on these yummy treats.
- Kylo Ren Cupcake – peanut butter and chocolate cupcake – Found at Rosie’s All-American Café and Dockside Diner
- Lightsaber Churros – churros dusted in red or blue sugar – Found at Anaheim Produce, Market at Pixar Place, Pretzel Palooza, and various churro carts throughout the park
- Playful Luxo Ball – mango mousse, banana sponge cake, caramel chocolate, and rice croquant – Found at The Trolley Car Café and BaseLine Tap House
- Incredibles Macarons – black and red almond macarons with mango passion ganache – Found at Market at Pixar Place and BaseLine Tap House
- The Sorcerer’s Hat – lemon sponge cake with vanilla swiss buttercream, lemon curd, and white chocolate glaze – Found at ABC Commissary and Fantasmic! Food Carts
- Mickey Mouse’s Celebration Cake – chocolate sponge cake with chocolate cream, vanilla marshmallow, and passion fruit crispy pearls –Found at Backlot Express
- Minnie Mouse’s Celebration Cake – yellow cake with strawberry cream, strawberry marshmallow, and strawberry crispy pearls – Found at Backlot Express
- Key Lime Pie Verrine – layers of Key lime custard and graham cracker finished with whipped cream and a white chocolate 30th anniversary logo – Found at Rosie’s All-American Café and Backlot Express
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Verrine – lemon cheesecake topped with blueberries, white chocolate crispy pearls, and a white chocolate 30th anniversary logo – Found at Catalina Eddie’s
- Tres Leches Verrine – tres leches cake served with whipped cream, a fresh strawberry, strawberry candy rocks, and a white chocolate 30th anniversary logo – Found at Fairfax Fare
- Raspberry Mousse Verrine – raspberry mousse topped with fresh raspberries and a white chocolate 30th anniversary logo – Found at ABC Commissary
- Galaxy Margarita – silver tequila, blue curaçao, sweet and sour mix – Found at various walk-up bars throughout the park
- Celebration Fizz – vanilla vodka, cranberry juice, prosecco – Found at Tune-In Lounge and The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge
- Banana Split Cocktail – vanilla vodka, crème de cacao, crème de banana, strawberry monin, pineapple juice – Found at various walk-up bars throughout the park
These dishes have withstood the test of time and have been offered throughout the history of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, dating all the way back to the parks opening day in 1989. These original dishes are some of the most iconic and popular items offered throughout the park. In addition to being featured throughout this momentous celebration, these dishes are offered year-round.
The Hollywood Brown Derby Legacy Dishes
- Our Famous Cobb Salad – finely-chopped greens topped with turkey breast, bacon, egg, tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, avocado, chives, and cobb dressing
- Brown Derby Original Grapefruit Cake – available as part of a customizable mini dessert trio
- 50’s Prime Time Café Legacy Dishes
- Aunt Liz’s Golden Fried Chicken – crispy, bone-in fried chicken served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, chicken gravy, and seasonal vegetables
- Cousin Megan’s Traditional Meatloaf – blend of beef and pork topped with tomato glaze and served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and green beans
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Milk Shake
Dean has been writing and blogging for over 10 years. He specializes in Disney theme park news including updates, openings, special events and general advice for travelers. He doesn’t shy away from the good, the bad and the ugly. His previous work includes being a Cast Member at Disneyland and working as a travel agent.